Who I am
I am a Registered Dental Hygienist from Avondale, AZ.
My name is Kimberly Kitchens and I am a Native to Phoenix, AZ. I was a Certified Dental Assistant for 13 years in Pediatric, General and Cosmetic Dentistry. While I was a Dental Assistant I worked on my prerequisites at Phoenix College so that I could pursue my career in the Dental Hygiene Program. I always had a passion for wanting to make others feel great about themselves by improving their smiles. I felt that I could accomplish this by becoming a Dental Hygienist. Once accepted into Dental Hygiene School, I realized that my job was more than just "cleaning" teeth. It was about my patients overall health and how the mouth is connected to the entire body. We, as Dental Hygienists, are Oral Health Educators, providing Clinical and Therapeutic services to the Public.
- Improves appearance dramatically
- Boosts up self confidence
- Improves attractiveness
- Is very affordable
- Whiter teeth are associated with beauty and a healthier lifestyle
- A whiter smile tends to minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving way to a more youthful and energetic appearance
- A whiter smile gives people to whom you are speaking a place to focus on and gives you a friendlier appearance
- One of the biggest advantages of teeth whitening is that it does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth